Dispute the Norton Family website categorization

Submit the website to change the categorization

  1. Sign in to the Norton Family website using your email address and password.

  2. Under Children, click the child profile.

  3. If you are on the Child's House Rules tab, click on Child's Activities tab to view the Activity reports.

  4. Click Web Supervision tile.

  5. On the Web tab, click the website entry that you want to dispute or get changed.

  6. Under Category, click Dispute Categorization.

  7. In the Dispute Categorization window, select the appropriate category.

  8. Type a brief explanation about why the website should be under the category that you selected.

  9. Click Save.

Thank you!

Thank you for using Norton Support.

< Back

The solution made it easy for me to handle my issue.

Yes No

Help us improve this solution.

Thank you for helping to improve this experience.

What would you like to do now?

Browse for solutions, search the Norton Community, or Contact Us.

DOCID: kb20090430144655EN_EndUserProfile_en_us
Operating System: Windows, Android
Last modified: 08/08/2017