Learn what to do if you received an offer for ID Navigator Powered by NortonLifeLock
NortonLifeLock has partnered with Visa to offer cardholders a light identity plan known as ID Navigator Powered by NortonLifeLock. As a Visa cardholder, you will be able to take advantage of the offer and enroll at no charge to you. If you have received an offer and would like to know more, please see the option below which applies to you.
I'm not a current LifeLock member
I'm already a LifeLock member
Your current paid LifeLock plan includes a more robust feature set than ID Navigator, so we recommend you keep your current product - and you can still take advantage of your Visa cardholder benefit by gifting the ID Navigator membership to any family member who is 18 or older.
If you're considering replacing your current LifeLock membership with ID Navigator, we can help. But first we want to be sure you understand some of the features you would no longer have:
†††Million Dollar Protection™ Package.
As a reminder, the Million Dollar Protection™ Package††† provides reimbursement for stolen funds and coverage for personal expenses up to the limits of your plan.
White Glove Identity Restoration.
With your current plan, LifeLock does most of the identity restoration work for you. Please note that if you were to cancel this plan, the change would take effect immediately, meaning that if you have a current cases in process you would lose the white glove identity restoration service for the balance of the work required to complete resolution.
With ID Navigator, Identity Restoration Specialists are available to provide tools and guidance but you navigate the identity restoration process on your own.
Some of the alerts you receive today are not included in the ID Navigator benefit.
And, remember that if you choose to enroll in NortonLifeLock services in the future, you may have to re-enter additional information for monitoring purposes.
Before contacting Norton confirm your eligibility for the no cost benefit by visiting www.cardbenefitidprotect.com.
Once you've confirmed your eligibility, contact Norton Member Services & Support for assistance.
I want to know the features of ID Navigator Powered by NortonLifeLock
- Dark Web Monitoring: Continuously patrols the dark web and will send notifications to you as a cardholder if your personal information is found. During enrollment you can choose what information is monitored and can update this information any time.
- One-Bureau Credit Monitoring alerts¹: Alerts are sent if key changes are made to your credit file with a major credit bureau.
- Data Breach Notifications: Sends notifications on large-scale breaches so you can act quickly should a breach affect your personal information.
- Credit Bank and Utility Account Freezes: Provides instructions and links to quickly freeze credit, bank and utility files with each consumer reporting company to help protect against criminals opening unauthorized accounts in your name.
- Stolen Wallet Assist: Guidance to help cardholders cancel or replace your credit cards, driver's license, Social Security cards, insurance cards and more if your wallet is stolen.
- U.S.-Based Member Services & Support: Monday - Friday, 6 am - 6 pm PST; Saturday 7 am - 1 pm PST.
- Restoration Assist: U.S.-based Identity Restoration Specialists are available Monday to Friday 6 am - 5 pm PST with guidance and next steps to assist should you become a victim of identity theft or other suspicious activity.
- Privacy Monitor: Finds and helps members opt out their personal information on public websites.
¹Two requirements must be met to receive the One-Bureau Credit Monitoring feature: (i) your identity must be successfully verified with Equifax; and (ii) Equifax must be able to locate your credit file that contains sufficient credit history information. If these requirements are not met you will not receive credit features from Equifax. You will receive Credit Features once the verification process is successfully completed. Any credit monitoring from Equifax will take several days to begin after your successful plan enrollment.
Operating System: Android;Mac;Windows;iOS
Last modified: 2022-11-08